Admission and Audition Process
- Register online, submit audition videos and deposit, using Acceptd.
- Upon receiving all application materials, the NEMC Registrar and Prelude Coordinator will be in touch regarding admissions.
- All applicants are accepted! Playing samples will allow the conductor to choose repertoire for the session.
- Repertoire for the session will be sent to families in June for students to prepare before arrival at camp.
- One piece that showcases the student's playing level
- 1, 2, or 3 octave scale of the musician's choice
- Video should include view of head and face, left and right hands
Admission will be on a rolling basis.