Admission and Audition Process:
- Register HERE. Please note, the $500 deposit has been waived for all new applicants. It will be due upon admission to the program.
- Fill out and Submit the Musical Theater Questionnaire HERE along with one vocal selection (60-90 seconds) that shows off range and a one-minute monologue.
- Submit headshot and resume to the NEMC Registrar at
- All materials will be forwarded to Faculty for review. *Students may be asked to submit further material upon review.
- Students will begin to be notified of a decision around April 1, 2021. Students applying after April 1 will be notified on a rolling basis.
Application and Audition Deadline IS ROLLING!
Students that are not offered a position will have their deposit/tuition refunded or it can be rolled over to the CORE NEMC Musical Theater Program.