Admission and Audition Process:
- Register HERE. Please note, the $500 deposit has been waived for all new applicants. It will be due upon admission to the program
- Submit solo video(s) of 1 or 2 standard classical repertoire selections and Chamber Music Questionnaire HERE.
- Teacher Recommendation Form to be submitted by private teacher - LINK HERE
- NEMC Registrar, Bethany Niedbala, will send pre-selected excerpts upon receipt of application.
- Above application materials (deposit, questionnaire, teacher recommendation, videos of solo and excerpt) will be due ASAP.
- All materials will be sent to faculty for review.
- Students will be notified on a rolling basis.
CMI continues to accept applications on a rolling basis. Spaces are limited and filling quickly. APPLY NOW!