DIRECTIONS TO NEW ENGLAND ADULT MUSIC CAMP
- We have a great swimming area and there are canoes to borrow as well, or you may bring your own boat.
- There are tennis courts, soccer fields, basketball courts, softball diamonds and other sports on camp. Equipment is available, or you may bring your own. There is golf not too far away (off camp).
- Coffee, tea, fruit, etc. will be available all day to those on the food plans. If you require special snacks, bring them.
NEAMC is located on the campus of Snow Pond Arts Center at 8 Goldenrod Lane in Sidney, Maine, 04330
From the North:
- Take Route 95 South to exit 127 (ME-11/ME-137 toward Waterville/Oakland).
- Turn right on ME-11S/ME-137W/Kennedy Memorial Drive.
- After 0.7 miles, turn left onto Country Club Road.
- At the end, turn right onto Webb Road.
- After crossing over Middle Road, turn left onto ME-23S/Snow Pond Road.
- NEMC will be on your right after approximately 3.2 miles.
From the South:
- Take Route 95 North to exit 112B to merge onto ME-11 N/ME-27 N/ME-8 N/Civic Center Drive/New Belgrade Road toward Augusta/Belgrade.
- After 4 miles, turn right onto ME-23 N/Pond Road.
- NEAMC will be on your left after approximately 7.2 miles.