Admission and Audition Process:
- Register and submit $75 non-refundable Application fee beginning October 1, 2021.
- Submit fill out the Musical Theater Questionnaire HERE along with one vocal selection (60-90 seconds) that shows off range and a one-minute monologue.
- Submit headshot and resume to the NEMC Registrar at
- All materials will be forwarded to Faculty for review. *Students may be asked to submit further material upon review.
- Students will begin to be notified of a decision on a rolling basis with the final round being announced April 1.
- Once Admitted, submit $500 deposit to secure position.
Application and Audition Deadline is March 15.
Students that are not offered a position may still apply for the NEMC Core Session.