Admission and Audition Process:
- Register and submit $75 non-refundable application fee. Please note, a $500 deposit will be due upon admission to the program.
- Submit solo video(s) of 1 or 2 standard classical repertoire selections and Chamber Music Questionnaire HERE.
- Teacher Recommendation Form to be submitted by private teacher - LINK HERE
- Once application and fee have been processed, NEMC Registrar Bethany Niedbala will email next steps.
- All materials will be sent to faculty for review.
- Students will be notified on a rolling basis. Deposit due upon admission to program.
Application Deadline is Rolling for select Instruments!
To inquire, email
Faculty-selected repertoire will be distributed prior to camp for admitted campers. Students that are not offered a position will have any tuition refunded (less the application fee).