Admission and Audition Process:
- Register and submit $75 non-refundable application fee beginning October 1 2021. Please note, the $500 deposit will be due upon admission to the program.
- Submit solo video(s) of 1 or 2 standard classical repertoire selections and Chamber Music Questionnaire HERE.
- Teacher Recommendation Form to be submitted by private teacher - LINK HERE
- NEMC Registrar, Bethany Niedbala, will send pre-selected excerpts upon receipt of application.
- Above application materials (deposit, questionnaire, teacher recommendation, videos of solo and excerpt) will be due MARCH 15, 2022.
- All materials will be sent to faculty for review.
- Students will be notified on a rolling basis.
Application Deadline is March 15, 2022!
Faculty-selected repertoire will be distributed prior to camp for admitted campers. Students that are not offered a position will have their deposit/tuition refunded.