1) Please have your PARKING PASS ready to show on your phone or printed and in the window of your car, so you may get you in to the concert as quickly as possible. If you did not purchase a parking pass, there will be a $10.00 parking fee collected upon arrival.
2) Food Trucks will include ~ Portland Pie, Arthur's Food Trucks (Pizza Cones, Lemonade, etc), Brother Shuckers's Oysters, Spirio & Company, Fresh Ella's Ice Cream!
3) Concessions Stands will be serving beer, wine, seltzer, craft beer, mixed drinks, soda & water
4) All food, drink, coolers, and large bags are prohibited upon entry. Food and Drinks are also prohibited in the parking area.
5) Every child who is a standing patron or in a stroller must have a ticket.
6) You may bring in your own chairs until we can not accept any more.
7) Snow Pond is a nonsmoking campus.
8) Reminder to bring in sweatshirts, jackets, etc., as there will be no re-entry.
9) Due to safety guidelines and restrictions we will not be allowing patrons to arrive by boat for this event.
10) ADA - Parking will be provided.
11) Our Covid Policy is in line with the CDC guidelines; which currently do not require proof of vaccination or a negative covid test!
If you have an additional question please write to the Snow Pond Box Office at .
Arrested Development ~ Opening Act
July 1, 2022 • 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
DOORS OPEN 5:30 pm • ALL AGES
The parking lot opens at 4:30 pm