Please join us in celebrating our 80th season!
We have a fun filled weekend planned for our 80th reunion from July 29 – July 31, 2016. We hope that you can share in the fun.
Weekend activities include:
- Friday night Alumni Reception following the Honor Recital
- Saturday performance at the Bowl in the Pines, featuring Alumni Artist-in-Residence, Giora Schmidt
- Saturday afternoon BBQ in the Grove
- Saturday evening, Jazz Under The Stars, featuring the Al Corey Band (separate ticket purchase required)
- Saturday night Alumni Campfire following Jazz Under the Stars
- Sunday performance at the Bowl in the Pines, featuring combined Alumni Orchestra/Choir
80th Reunion Celebration Ticketsare an all access weekend pass to Alumni Weekend activities (except Jazz Under the Stars, which requires separate ticket purchase) including parking, our Alumni reception, music rehearsals, BBQ meal, campfire, and lots of social and fun family events!
Individual Tickets ($20.00 each through Jan 31st, 2016, $25.00 thereafter)
Family Ticket ($40.00 through Jan 31st, 2016, $50.00 thereafter)
You won’t want to miss this very special celebration.
July is a VERY busy time for the hotels in our area, with many establishments already having a limited number of rooms available for our 80th Reunion Weekend. With other events going on around that weekend (the Maine Quilt Show, Maine Lobster Festival, and more), we encourage you to book your lodging NOW so that you can take advantage of the discounted rates that we’ve negotiated with three local hotels.
Best Western Augusta: Use this link to book rooms directly on their website. You’ll automatically get our discounted rate! Book Online
For more great lodging ideas visit NEMC’S Lodging page.